Cosy pub rooms close to the Suffolk coast with award-winning dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A rustic 12th-century inn between Southwold and Aldeburgh with renowned, two AA Rosette-awarded pub food – includes breakfast, dinner and welcome prosecco
- Halfway between the charming Suffolk towns of Aldeburgh and Southwold is the village of Westleton, bordered on the west by farms and fields, and on the east by a nature reserve. In the heart of the village is The Westleton Crown, a former coaching inn dating back to the 12th century, with modern rooms and a relaxed atmosphere.
- The inn is renowned for its cooking and delicious AA Rosette-awarded dinners of modern British food. Their pub grub with a twist includes slow-cooked Blythburgh pork belly with champ mash and bacon sprouts. Hearty breakfasts are given just as much attention, with sausages from Blythburgh and kippers from Lowestoft.
- The largest of The Westleton Crown’s bedrooms are the Best rooms, are as the name suggests. Smart and stylish with big, comfortable beds, each room is named after a local species of bird. Junior suites are more spacious, and like Best rooms, may have seating areas, outside patios or chic four-poster beds.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.