Georgian 19th-century elegance bordering the Peak District
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Deluxe Double room
Classic Double room
A Georgian country house in the Peak District, with a spa, golf and prized dining – includes breakfast, a bottle of prosecco and optional dinner
- Savour an opulent dining experience at The Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa's Oakridge Restaurant. It's not just the cuisine that makes this restaurant special: you can take in the stunning views of the grounds, and the grand scale of the dining room, as you tuck into modern-traditional fare.
- Indulge at the hotel's spa and unwind in the sauna, steam room, and Jacuzzi, or book yourself in for beauty treatments at this tranquil oasis. Make the most of the heated indoor pool and swim a few measured laps, or get your adrenaline pumping in the fitness suite.
- Nestled amongst 262 acres of undulating hills and lush forest, you'll find the championship golf course offering a varied 18-hole, par-71 challenge. Suited for beginners and experts alike, hire a caddy and roam around the immaculate fairways and shimmering lakes for a spot of friendly competition.
- Spa with sauna and Jacuzzi
- Indoor swimming pool
- Golf course
- 9-hole crazy golf
How to get there
The Shrigley Hall Hotel & Spa is roughly a 45-minute drive from Manchester and a four-hour drive from London. The nearest train station is Macclesfield, and from there it's a 10-minute taxi ride to the hotel.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Another quintessential country mansion, Lyme Park, sits close by and is encircled by gorgeous gardens and deer-speckled moorland - you may recognise it from the 1995 adaptation of Jane Austen's classic, Pride and Prejudice. Take a walk through the miles of beautiful countryside or hire a bike to take in the scenery on two wheels.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.