Escape to a revamped five-star Reading townhouse
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
House Junior suite
Reading and the River Thames
House Junior suite
Reading Town Hall
Wake up in a grand townhouse hotel with a prime location in the heart of Reading, including breakfast, a spa discount and a glass of prosecco
- An imposing five-star abode in the heart of reading, The Roseate effortlessly fits in among the impressive surrounding buildings. Lauded by the Evening Standard as 'the UK's sexiest townhouse hotel', its pillared entrance sits atop wide stone steps – reminiscent of a grand theatre, giving guests a tempting taste of what’s to come.
- Elegant Cerise Restaurant puts its own stamp on modern British dishes, sourcing local ingredients for seasonal flavours. Afternoon tea is a delight and Cerise Cocktail Bar offers all-day dining alongside fruity numbers. Sneak off to the Secret Garden beneath the hotel, to sip a tipple beneath the pomegranate tree.
- Large engraved wooden doors lead into a monochrome tiled-floor reception, complete with an arched hallway, chaise lounges and a grand piano. Elsewhere, slink into utter relaxation with a session in the luxurious spa, which comes complete with a bespoke treatment menu, sauna, steam room and state-of-the-art gym.
- Cocktail bar
- Secret garden
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Fitness centre
- Wi-Fi access
- In-room Bang & Olufsen TV
How to get there
The Roseate sits in a prime spot, just a convenient five-minute walk from Reading Railway Station. London is roughly a 35-minute minute train journey. You're also a 30-minute drive away from Newbury, Windsor and Ascot racecourses.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.