Escape to a revamped five-star Reading townhouse
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
House Junior suite
Reading and the River Thames
House Junior suite
Reading Town Hall
To view our exclusive prices, join now for free
Up to 42% ?
Wake up in a grand townhouse hotel with a prime location in the heart of Reading, including breakfast, a spa discount and a glass of prosecco
- An imposing five-star abode in the heart of reading, The Roseate effortlessly fits in among the impressive surrounding buildings. Lauded by the Evening Standard as 'the UK's sexiest townhouse hotel', its pillared entrance sits atop wide stone steps – reminiscent of a grand theatre, giving guests a tempting taste of what’s to come.
- Elegant Cerise Restaurant puts its own stamp on modern British dishes, sourcing local ingredients for seasonal flavours. Afternoon tea is a delight and Cerise Cocktail Bar offers all-day dining alongside fruity numbers. Sneak off to the Secret Garden beneath the hotel, to sip a tipple beneath the pomegranate tree.
- Large engraved wooden doors lead into a monochrome tiled-floor reception, complete with an arched hallway, chaise lounges and a grand piano. Elsewhere, slink into utter relaxation with a session in the luxurious spa, which comes complete with a bespoke treatment menu, sauna, steam room and state-of-the-art gym.
- Cocktail bar
- Secret garden
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Fitness centre
- Wi-Fi access
- In-room Bang & Olufsen TV
How to get there
The Roseate sits in a prime spot, just a convenient five-minute walk from Reading Railway Station. London is roughly a 35-minute minute train journey. You're also a 30-minute drive away from Newbury, Windsor and Ascot racecourses.
Good to know
Please be aware that your room, as well as the spa and wellness facilities, are located in a separate, newly refurbished building offering a lovely contemporary contrast to the main building's traditional style.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.