Grand five-star Budapest base with great spa
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Complimentary lounge access from selected airports
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe King room
Fishermen's Bastion, Budapest
A centrally-located, five-star Budapest hotel with a plush spa and a lovely restaurant, brimming with elegance and style – includes breakfast and flights, plus festive dates
- For elegance and grandeur in the very heart of Hungary's utterly charming capital, set your sights on The Ritz-Carlton. Marrying classic decor with contemporary character, this five-star abode offers divine wellness facilities, hip dining and spacious rooms with creamy, silver and gold-flecked hues – all in a perfectly central location.
- Expect award-winning wines and Hungarian-inspired dishes alongside plush seating and hip decor at Deák Street Kitchen, where an al fresco terrace overlooks the buzzing Fashion Street. With its grand chandelier and stained glass ceiling, Kupola Lounge is a great spot for breakfast, while Kupola Bar is on hand for a refreshing drink.
- Scintillating decor and state-of-the-art facilities are available for some mind- and soul-soothing at the on-site spa, situated up on the hotel's eighth floor. A 24-hour gym, thermal suites, Jacuzzi, saunas and indoor swimming pool go hand-in-hand with a fine array of treatments – opt for a hot stone massage or custom-made facial.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Restaurant with terrace
- Lounge and bar
- 24-hour concierge
- Luggage storage
- Dry cleaning and laundry
How to get there
The Ritz-Carlton, Budapest is located in a central location, about a 40-minute drive via taxi or 45 minutes on public transport from Budapest Airport.
Good to know
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
A 5kg hand luggage allowance per person is included.
- Outbound: departing between 08.30 and 17.45, arriving between 12.00 and 21.15
- Inbound: departing between 06.10 and 19.20, arriving between 08.00 and 21.10
From Bristol to Budapest, with Ryanair:
- Outbound: departing between 11.40 and 16.35, arriving between 15.10 and 20.05
- Inbound: departing between 10.50 and 21.00, arriving between 12:35 and 22.45
From Edinburgh to Budapest, with Ryanair:
- Outbound: departing between 09.25 ad 19.50, arriving between 13.15 and 23.40
- Inbound: departing between 07.00 and 21.50, arriving between 09.00 and 23.50
From London Gatwick to Budapest, with easyJet or Wizzair:
- Outbound: departing between 05.55 and 20.55, arriving between 09.35 and 00.05 (the following day)
- Inbound: departing between 12.15 and 21.00, arriving between 13.50 and 22.45
From Manchester to Budapest, with easyJet, Jet2 or Ryanair:
- Outbound: departing between 09.30 and 20.10, arriving between 13.20 and 23.45
- Inbound: departing between 06.45 and 21.25, arriving between 08.35 and 23.20
From London Stansted to Budapest, with Ryanair:
- Outbound: departing between 06.25 and 20.00, arriving between 09.55 and 23.40
- Inbound: departing between 06.25 and 21.50, arriving between 08.05 and 23.25
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Fleetway with ATOL number 2748 and your contract is with that company. Fleetway booking conditions are available from http://www.fleetwaytravel.com
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.