North Wales quayside hotel with AA Rosette dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
A chic award-winning spa hotel on Deganwy Marina in Conwy, with an AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- A beacon of rural sophistication, award-winning The Quay Hotel & Spa is a contemporary haunt overlooking Deganwy Marina in Conwy on the North Wales coast, close to the UNESCO Conwy Castle, Victorian Llandudno and the Great Orme. This beautiful property has smoothly scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- This is a chic hideaway, where everything is carefully tailored towards relaxation. This luxury spa has a 15-metre indoor pool, sauna, aromatherapy steam room and a range of sumptuous treatment rooms where you can treat yourself to a massage, a facial or a wrap.
- The AA Rosette-winning restaurant offers amazing views over the Conwy Mountains, estuary and Castle. You'll be eating in one of the best Deganwy restaurants, where meals are created using locally sourced ingredients for a true taste of the region – tuck into beef, local lamb, Conwy mussels and hand-picked crab.
- 24-hour room service
How to get there
The Quay Hotel & Spa is around an hour from Chester and the North West, on the tranquil Conwy estuary. Deganwy station is a seven-minute walk from the hotel, meaning that this area is accessible even without a car. Take the fast train from London to Euston to Chester, which will take roughly two hours, then switch to a local train from Deganwy for about an hour. Driving from London to the hotel will take approximately five hours.
Good to know
Please note that it's advisable to book any spa treatments well in advance. We recommend that you arrive at the spa a minimum of 15 minutes prior to your appointment time or a minimum of one hour prior if you are planning to use the leisure facilities.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.