Rural French living in a small Brittany town
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Never seen before on Secret Escapes
Enjoy a tranquil stay in a grand French bed and breakfast in Brittany, with excellent ferry links – includes breakfast
- There’s something irresistible about the draw of the charming French countryside, and Armen Le Triton’s location offers you just this. Close to the harbour and nestled in a lovely port town, you’re in prime position to savour the laissez-faire attitude of locals as you explore this rural bolthole and the surrounding landscaped parkland.
- In true French fashion, the gourmet offerings in the area plentiful: Restaurant le Bellevue offers French classics with a serving of sea view; else there’s Le Marie Stuart for hearty Italian fare. For some fresh seafood, there’s always Le Surcouf, which serves a deliciously rich fresh fish soup and beautifully presented dishes.
- Guestrooms are modest and comfortable, with patterned wallpaper or statement colours providing homely interiors. You have all the essential mod-cons for a sweet stay, as well as chic en-suites in white with wooden accents.
- Breakfast room
- Outdoor car park
- Bike storage facilities
- Tea room
How to get there
The Originals City Armen Le Triton is just two kilometres from the ferry port of Roscoff, meaning there are ferry links to Pymouth and Dublin. The nearest airport is Brest-Bretagne Airport, 45 kilometres away.
Good to know
Please note there is a city tax of €1 per person, per day payable to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.