Boutique hotel near the sea in Bournemouth
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Classic Super King room
A boutique hotel with plush interiors in the Eastcliff area, near the sea - includes breakfast, two-course dinner options, and a glass of wine
- Boasting one of the highest sunshine records in the UK, sunny Bournemouth on southern England's Dorset coast is welcoming at any time of year. Enjoy refreshing strolls along the clifftop or on the long sandy beach; discover quirky museums; parade on two piers - one deemed 'the coolest pier in Britain'.
- Ideally located in the town's desirable Eastcliff area – a peaceful wooded spot that's still an easy stroll from the centre, the long-cherished, boutique Orchid Hotel occupies an attractive Edwardian townhouse, and has reinvented itself as one of the town's go-to destinations for discerning guests.
- After a full English cooked-to-order breakfast and perhaps a tempting afternoon tea, you'll be enjoying a two-course a la carte dinner, too – think dishes like slow-cooked pork belly and classic English sticky toffee pudding. The Orchid is listed as among Bournemouth's top three hotels on TripAdvisor.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.