Boutique seaside stay in south Cornwall
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Deluxe room view
A picture-perfect Cornish getaway in Fowey, with breakfast, late check-out, a choice of room types and dinner
- The lovely seaside town of Fowey in Cornwall is one packed with charm, history and tradition. The Old Quay House sits on the waterfront within a whitewashed Victorian building, once a resting place for weary seamen.
- Modernised throughout and awash with ocean light and fresh air, the hotel is a cleansing and relaxing boutique hotel with a minimalist but luxurious design. The Old Quay House scooped a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Boasting the best views in town, you can see boats on the water from your bedroom, or the sunset hues poring through the skylight in the bathroom as you soak in the tub. Enjoy breakfast outside before wandering through the quaint, narrow streets to pick up homemade local treats.
- Room service
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Fowey station is a seven-minute drive away. Direct trains run from London Paddington station (around a four- to five-hour-long journey). By road, Fowey is accessible from the M5 motorway from the east.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.