Norfolk Broads base with award-winning dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
An elegant Georgian heritage hotel, with award-winning dining, on the tranquil Norfolk Broads – includes breakfast, dinner and a glass of champagne, plus suite option
- An elegant Georgian heritage building, immaculate lawns and exquisite dining make The Norfolk Mead Hotel the perfect country retreat, just outside Norwich. Husband and wife team Anna and James come from a high-profile catering background, which explains the emphasis on exceptional produce and truly delicious, two AA Rosette-awarded dining.
- Executive chef and owner Anna Duttson's penchant for locally sourced ingredients means you'll enjoy a true celebration of the region's finest produce - expect dishes such as cod loin, crayfish and new potatoes with tomatoes, artichokes, lemon chutney and seaweed beurre blanc.
- The bright, individually decorated rooms exude style with their boutique furnishings and neutral colour palette. Deluxe rooms are named after native plants and trees (from Rosehip and Elderberry to Juniper and Hawthorn), and each have a unique spin to them. Suites offer oodles more space.
- Picnic hampers
- Afternoon tea
How to get there
This TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner is located in Coltishall, about a 20-minute drive from the centre of Norwich. We recommend arriving by car to make the most of this scenic area; however, if you're using public transport, bus services operate between Norwich and Coltishall; grab the 55 or X55, which will take you about half an hour.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.