Idyllic stay at a charming 16th-century Cotswolds hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Relax at a beautiful 16th-century hotel with a must-try restaurant, headed by a multi AA Rosette-awarded chef – includes breakfast and three-course dinner options
- The New Inn at Coln St Aldwyn is a beautiful 16th-century retreat in a peaceful corner of the Cotswolds. Having recently undergone a major renovation, the pretty building blends quirky charm and historic character with contemporary comforts, all against the backdrop of an idyllic country village setting.
- Dinner in the hotel's restaurant is a wonderful affair, with a menu offering a mix of traditional favourites and exciting new ideas, all created by a multi AA Rosette-awarded chef. Whether enjoying chorizo and aoli, mushroom risotto or a Hicks & Brown rib-eye steak, there is the perfect choice for all tastes.
- With ancient oak beams and stone mullion windows, Double rooms are brimming with individual character, while plump mattresses and flatscreen TVs ensure ultimate comfort. The rooms are all en-suite with power showers or roll top baths.
How to get there
The New Inn is around 83 miles from London, which can be reached via the M4 northbound or M5 southbound from Birmingham. We recommend driving to the inn so you can explore the stunning local area.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.