Surround yourself with Regency Somerset grandeur in idyllic Taunton
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Exmoor National Park
An impressive Regency mansion in Taunton - includes breakfast, dinner at the three-AA Rosette restaurant, use of the spa and optional spa credit
- The Mount Somerset Hotel & Spa is an elegant TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded retreat in the idyllic countryside outside Taunton. Dramatically high ceilings, sweeping staircases and tastefully opulent decor give this Regency country house a feeling of grandeur and sophistication.
- The Somerset Dining Room lets the food do the talking in a simple, airy space with muted colours and classic décor. You'll have views out over the terrace, croquet lawn and gardens at this winner of three AA Rosettes. You can also eat in the Garden Room, leading directly onto the terrace.
- Softly glowing Morroccan lanterns, a tiled mosaic floor and Islamic artwork give this spa the exotic look of a traditional hammam bath house. There's a hydrotherapy bath, sauna, steam room, foot spas, experience showers, a fitness suite and three treatment rooms.
- Two restaurant areas
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
If you want to explore, historic Glastonbury is nearby, as is Wells Cathedral, Hestercombe Gardens, Barrington Court and the West Somerset Steam Railway. There are some excellent walks in the surrounding area. You can also take the hour's drive to Exmoor for some spectacular scenery and you're a short drive from the coast.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.