A Cheshire country hotel with a world-class spa and golf course
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -50% today
Mere Lake View Double room
A luxury Cheshire resort with an award-winning spa and championship golf course – includes breakfast, dinner allowance, spa access and lovely extras
- The spa facilities are practically endless; with a 20-metre swimming pool, an extensive Thermal Zone and a state-of-the-art gym, you'll have plenty to do. Awarded 'Five Bubbles' by The Good Spa Guide, this is the kind of spa to put a whole day aside for.
- Designed by James Braid, the hotel's championship golf course is one of the best in Northern England. The 18-hole, 6,882-yard, par-71 course is surrounded by mature Cheshire parkland and the banks of Lake Mere. A challenging course, players are offered a unique floating golf ball driving range, two-tier pitching green, putting green and bunker practice area.
- Browns is part of a new wave of destination brasseries, serving stylishly-presented cuisine based on local, seasonal ingredients. Aesthetically impressive, as well as delicious, the food is a modern take on familiar flavours. More informal dining is available at the various lounges at the resort.
- With large, comfy beds and a neutral decor, the Mere Lake View Double rooms exude a warm and luxurious vibe. Modern en-suites, flat screen TVs and top-flight bath amenities make these spaces feel more like urban pads than country lodgings, while beautiful lake and golf course views ensure a stay that's more than relaxing.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Championship golf course
- Three lounge bars
- Room service
How to get there
The Mere Golf Resort & Spa is situated in the North of England, less than an hour away from both Manchester and Liverpool.
Good to know
Guests may use the spa facilities from 12pm on the day of arrival and until 11am on the day of departure. Please book spa treatments directly with the hotel ahead of time to avoid disappointment.
Please note that the golf course is members-only on Wednesday and is therefore closed to the public; a Golf Handicap is now also required to play on the course.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Why book with us?
- The best hotel rates available online. Get our lowest price guarantee!
- Pick your dates and we do the rest!
- Offers may include member perks such as treats on arrival
- Holidays with flights are ATOL protected
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.