Boutique Cotswolds hotel with AA Rosette dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
King Double room
Queen Double room
Kiftsgate Court Gardens
A delightfully rustic-chic Cotswolds townhouse hotel with triple AA Rosette-awarded fine dining - includes breakfast and two-course dinner
- A classic Cotswolds property, with creaking hardwood floors and romantic beams, The Kings Hotel shows off England in all its storybook beauty. Bumpkin meets boutique at this butterscotch-stone townhouse, where the 16th-century building houses a series of stylish spaces.
- With its golden-stone interiors and beamed ceilings, the three AA Rosette-awarded Jackrabbit Restaurant attracts swathes of gastronomes thanks to its Modern British cuisine with creative twists and European influences. There's also gourmet fare and Hook Norton local ale on tap at the bar, plus a variety of afternoon tea choices.
- Cosy and romantic with original wooden beams and dormer windows, the King and Queen rooms ooze country-chic at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner. Expect a king- or queen-size bed respectfully, or twin beds, plus a seating area, tea and coffee facilities and a hairdryer
- Three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Private dining room
- Complimentary parking
How to get there
At eight and a half miles away, Moreton-in-Marsh is your nearest train station and connects you to London Paddington, Hereford, Worcester Foregate Street and Great Malvern.
Good to know
Please be aware that the hotel offers complimentary parking.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.