Market town stay close to the charming Cotswolds
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -50% today
A charming stay just a short drive from the Cotswolds, with breakfast and prosecco
- Lush landscapes, rickety cottages, winding lanes; if quintessentially English is your cup of tea, The Highworth Hotel provides the finest blend. Its an elegant Georgian townhouse located at the gateway to the Cotswolds, in a charming village that’s all listed buildings, independent boutiques and historic high streets.
- Think exposed beams, antique fireplaces and impossibly elegant guestrooms and you’re close to the mark. The guest rooms are perfectly suited for a restful stay, while their bathrooms are the last word in modern sophistication. Each individually named and styled, you're in for an elegant stay that epitomises country charm.
- Savour delicious cuisine at The Highworth Hotel's restaurant. À la carte lunch and dinner menus are available Monday to Saturday, while Thursday steak nights, delectable afternoon teas, as well as a traditional Sunday lunch are not to be missed. End your evening with a signature cocktail or nightcap at the
- Private dining
- Afternoon tea (chargeable)
- Live music
- Private parking
How to get there
The Highworth Hotel is roughly one hour and 40 minutes from London by car. Alternatively, you can take a train from London Paddington to Swindon, which is a short taxi transfer from the hotel.
Good to know
The on-site parking is accessed through a narrow archway which may not be suitable for all motorists. As an alternative, there is a street parking nearby and a pay and display area close to the market, a short walk away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.