Award-winning, eco-friendly Bournemouth hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Old Harry rocks
Standard Double room
A boutique, award-winning, eco-friendly hotel with prized dining in Bournemouth - includes breakfast, a cream tea on arrival, late check-out and optional dinner credit
- Housed in a beautifully restored, Grade II Victorian villa in the heart of Bournemouth, The Green House is a chic and luxurious seaside haven with an eco conscience. Passionate about sustainability and winner of the Condé Nast Johansens 'Best Green Hotel' award, it’s one of the greenest hotels in the world.
- Applauded for its good cooking in the Michelin guide and awarded the title of 'Best Restaurant in Dorset' in 2016 and 2017, the two AA Rosette-awarded restaurant offers a seasonal menu using produce sourced from local farmers. Champagne afternoon tea and traditional Sunday lunch are available too.
- Decorated in tranquil colours with quality natural materials and bespoke handmade wooden furniture, each room has a light and airy feel with thoughtful details. You'll find an en-suite bathroom with natural stone basin, luxe bathroom amenities, LED flat screen TV, Bose iPod docking station, organic goose-down duvet, tea and coffee.
- In-room treatments service
- Organic bed linen
- Electric car charging point
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Garden and terrace
How to get there
Bournemouth train station is a 15-minute walk, or a five-minute taxi journey, from the hotel. Direct trains from London take just under two hours. By car, the journey takes around three hours from London using the M3/M4 and the M27.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.