Stylish base near the Dublin Docklands
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -49% today
A stylish hotel in the Dublin docklands, home to the First Dates Ireland restaurant - includes breakfast, late check-out, and optional lunch on one day of your stay
- A haven away from the bustle of the city, bedrooms at The Gibson Hotel are tranquil in design and supremely comfortable. Executive rooms come with plush bathrobes and slippers, luxurious Respa beds, Sky movies and sports channels, coffee capsule machines and, if you’re lucky, a balcony overlooking the city.
- Nestled in the Dublin Docklands area, just east of the city centre, you’ll find all the peace and quiet you need here after a day of sightseeing. If concerts are your thing, the 3Arena is right next door, so why not see a show while you’re in town.
- Guests can enjoy lunch in the uber-cool Hemi Bar, with dishes ranging from Asian curries and artisan pizzas to Irish classics. This is also the perfect spot to relax and unwind with a casual drink, from cocktails like the love potion no.8 (this hotel is home to the First Dates restaurant, after all) to wines and spirits.
- Room service
- Fitness centre
- Relaxation room
- Concierge service
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.