Run away to a boutique Cornwall pad near a Blue Flag beach
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -60% today
Spot The Gannet room
The view over the pool at sister hotel Carbis Bay
A boutique Cornwall stay by a beautiful bay close to St Ives, with access to an award-winning nearby spa, full Cornish breakfast and optional dinner
- At The Gannet Inn - a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner - you're a short stroll away from award-winning Carbis Bay. With boutique interiors, an AA Rosette-awarded chef, access to Carbis Bay Hotel's award-winning spa, pool and Jacuzzi, you'll have everything you need to relax after a busy day wandering the coastal paths.
- The Gannet Inn's menu offers home-style cooking under the guidance of the AA Rosette-awarded chef at Carbis Bay Hotel. Expect locally sourced ingredients and hearty dishes, like pan-seared scallops, a mixed grill platter, and beer-battered haddock with chips. The Thirsty Gannet offers a lovely location to kick back over a glass of wine.
- For a change of scene, head to Carbis Bay Hotel's two AA Rosette-awarded Sands Restaurant to tuck into local fish and produce bought in daily from St Ives. For a pre-dinner cocktail and sunset sea views, try the Beach Club Restaurant, or take in panoramic vistas from the Conservatory, where you can feast on homemade desserts.
- Dining and drinking facilities at sister hotel
- Spa and wellness facilities at sister hotel
- Room service
How to get there
Located on the north Cornwall coast, The Gannet Inn sits inland up a hill in the village of Carbis Bay, two miles from the pretty harbour town of St Ives. It's a 15-minute walk down to the beach and sister hotel, Carbis Bay. The hotel is 10 minutes from St Ives, and two hours from Exeter. The drive from London will take you roughly five-and-a-half hours, while a train journey from London Paddington to St. Erth will take approximately five hours. From St Erth, take another train ot the Atlantic Coaster A17 to Carbis Bay.
Good to know
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.