Relaxing Bournemouth hotel on a quiet street
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -45% today
Executive Double room
A restful Bournemouth hotel stay, a short stroll from the sandy seafront - with breakfast, three-course dinner, a glass of prosecco and late check-out
- Sitting on a quiet, tree-lined street, a 15-minute walk from the Bournemouth seafront, The Elstead Hotel is a classically styled hotel, offering friendly service lauded by previous guests. Individually designed Executive rooms are pretty, with sweeping, patterned curtains, soft carpeting and 24-hour room service.
- Once you're ready to feast outside the confines of your homely guestroom, make a beeline for the hotel's restaurant and bar. Enjoy prime cuts of beef, quintessentially British desserts and a wonderful selection of cocktails. Choose to dine in the restaurant area itself, or head for the casual bar and conservatory.
- The hotel has its very own leisure club, featuring a 15-metre-long pool, Nordic sauna and steam room, a whirlpool spa bath, and fully equipped gym - you can even opt for a personal training session, should you wish (pre-booking required).
- 24-hour room service
- Leisure club
How to get there
Bournemouth is a two-and-a-half-hour drive from London via the M3, two hours from Bath and Bristol, and just under an hour from Southampton. It's an eight-minute walk to Bournemouth station from the hotel.
Good to know
Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult in the leisure club.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.