New co-living space in London's Canary Wharf
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A lively, design-forward stay in one of London's hottest new co-living spaces in Canary Wharf - with breakfast, prosecco perks or a welcome drink and late check-out
- For a unique and community-focused stay near London's central attractions, book a stay at The Collective Canary Wharf - a co-living space where vibrant shared areas and gorgeous wellness facilities together make for a lively, youthful, laid-back atmosphere.
- The stylish Mthr restaurant - up high on the 20th floor - is the perfect place to start your day with a hearty buffet breakfast. Whether you'd prefer to dive into the yogurt bar, complete with fresh fruit and granola (homemade, of course) or gorge on house-baked pastries, smoked salmon, artisan bagels and bacon, you're sure to find something to fuel you here.
- Cleverly designed to maximise space and featuring sleek, contemporary style, with rich pops of colour, marble accents and plenty of design-forward touches, the Standard studios offer a kitchenette, dining area, smart storage solutions, a smart TV, en-suite bathroom and brightly lit atmosphere brimming with charm.
- 24-hour concierge
- Co-working spaces
- Wellness area with pool and sauna
- Washing machine / tumble dryers
How to get there
This Collective property is located in the striking business district of Canary Wharf in London, a moment's walk from Crossharbour and South Quay DLR stations and a less than 15-minute stroll from Canary Wharf station - offering easy access to the Jubilee line, getting you into Central London in no time at all. The property is a half-hour tube hop from Kings Cross and St Pancras International stations, while London Bridge and Liverpool Street stations are about 20 minutes away. London City Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.