A luxe Lake District stay with optional hot tub
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -50% today
Double room with hot tub
Double room with hot tub
Suite with Hot tub
Unwind and relax at a lovely Lake District hotel with striking views of Lake Windermere - includes breakfast, three-course dinner and optional hot tub
- This smart four-star gem comes with a large selection of guest rooms and suites - all of which offer boutique-chic décor that’s tasteful without being over-the-top. Expect snuggle-worthy king-size beds (or twins) dressed with luxe linens, flatscreen TVs with digital channels, and private bathrooms with bathtubs, showers. Some rooms also have a hot tub on their private balcony.
- For bliss-you-out pampering, the Burnside Spa comes with two hot tubs, a steam room, sauna, cold plunge pool, poolside seating and a gym. There are also two treatment rooms for customised Aromatherapy Associates massages, facials, and scrubs and wraps. Manicures, pedicures, waxing, and lash and brow tinting and shaping are also available.
- Dining is a mostly British affair at the excellent all-day bar and restaurant, where the sumptuous, seasonal set menu dinner menu draws focus on fresh produce from local suppliers. You could also head to the conservatory or lounge for a spot of afternoon tea in a lovely, relaxing setting, or make a beeline for the Snug Pub to enjoy a well-deserved, post-hike pint.
- Lounge bar
How to get there
Burnside Hotel & Spa is a short drive from Windermere railway station. You can catch a train from London Euston and change at Oxenholme to reach Windermere station, where there are usually taxis available - call the hotel if you don't find any. If arriving by car, leave the M6 motorway at Junction 36 and follow the dual carriageway signposted Windermere & South Lakes.
Good to know
The spa opens daily from 8am to 11pm (last entry to the pool is 10pm). Children under the age of 16 are permitted in the pool from 8am-7pm; all children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.