Discover Boston from a boutique pad in the heart of the city's North End neighbourhood
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Traditional King room
Acorn Street, Beacon Hill
Boston Public Gardens
Traditional King room
A historic boutique hotel in Downtown Boston, close to the Freedom Trail, Beacon Hill and TD Garden
- Traditional New England hospitality meets urban-industrial style at The Boxer, a boutique base neatly enveloped within Boston’s Flatiron Building. With its impressive architecture and unbeatable location on the edge of the city’s historic district, it’s little wonder this iconic gem has garnered a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Start your day as you mean to go on with a high-energy workout at the 24-hour fitness centre, before donning your most comfortable shoes and venturing out in search of the city’s famous sights. You won’t have too far to go, though, as you’ll find North End, Beacon Hill and the Freedom Trail just a short stroll away.
- Whether you’re in the mood for a typical American breakfast or a meal of New England’s finest delicacies, on-site brasserie Finch is a one-stop dining shop, serving up a menu jam-packed with hearty fare. Dine on dishes like Lobster Sliders or Duck Pot Pie, paired with a fine wine or a classic cocktail.
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Unlimited use of the fitness clubs and pools at Charles River Park
How to get there
The nearest airport is Boston Logan International Airport, just four miles away. If you plan on using public transport, take the shuttle from your terminal directly to the airport station. From here, hop on the Blue Line Subway to Bowdoin, and the hotel is a five-minute walk away.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.