Award-winning Jersey break with lauded dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
The perfect package with flights included
Ocean View room
Ocean View room
Oceanside luxury at an award-winning clifftop hotel with seriously scenic views and luxury dining on the island of Jersey - breakfast, two dinners, flights and car hire included
- Home to the three AA Rosette-awarded Ocean Restaurant, you can expect to dine on the best produce from Jersey’s coast and countryside at The Atlantic Hotel. Former UK Restaurant Chef of the Year, Will Holland, is the executive chef here; with melt-in-your-mouth food and ocean views, The Atlantic Hotel creates the perfect space to enjoy all that Jersey has to offer.
- Just an hour from London by flight, the hotel is set in six acres of private grounds on a clifftop overlooking St Ouen’s Bay in St Brelade, where you can watch beautiful sunsets from the garden terrace. The interior decor holds the perfect balance of style and comfort; the result is timeless glamour to be enjoyed at anytime of year.
- Choose between stunning views of the Atlantic ocean or La Moye golf course from your restful guestroom. The rooms come complete with stylish marble en-suite bathrooms, smart oak and satinwood furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Indoor swimming pool
- Tennis court (must be pre-booked)
How to get there
The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Jersey airport. Car hire is included in your escape, so you can explore the area with ease.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
One piece of hand luggage (7kg per person with easyJet and one piece, per couple, no greater than 55x40x23cm and not more than 10kg with Flybe and Blue Island) and a 20kg hold luggage allowance per couple is included (excluding easyJet departures from London Gatwick and Liverpool for which hold luggage is not included ), as well as car hire included throughout the entire stay (Vauxhall 3 door or similar). CDW now £10.00 daily to be paid locally and licence fee is £2.00 daily. These are mandatory payable to Europcar.
From London Gatwick to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing between 07.10 and 18.50, arriving between 08.10 and 19.50
- Inbound: departing between 08.40 and 20.40, arriving between 09.40 and 21.40
From Exeter to Jersey, with Flybe (some flight are indirect via Guernsey):
- Outbound: departing at 07.00, 07.10, 11.20 or 15.50, arriving at 07.45, 08.35, 12.05 or 16.35
- Inbound: departing at 08.10, 08.55, 12.35 or 16.55, arriving at 08.55, 09.40, 14.00 or 18.15
From Manchester to Jersey, with Flybe:
- Outbound: departing at 07.20, 11.20, 11.50, 14.40, 16.10 or 18.05, arriving at 08.40, 12.40, 13.10, 15.55, 17.25 or 19.25
- Inbound: departing at 09.10, 13.05, 13.35, 14.10, 16.25 or 20.00, arriving at 10.30, 14.20, 14.55, 15.25, 17.40 or 21.20
From Birmingham to Jersey, with Flybe (some flights might be indirect):
- Outbound: departing at 07.20, 08.15, 10.55, 12.00 or 15.30, arriving 08.35, 09.30, 11.35, 13.15 or 17.25
- Inbound: departing at 09.50, 12.00, 12.50 or 17.45, arriving at 11.40, 13.10, 13.40 or 19.00
From Southampton to Jersey, with Flybe:
- Outbound: departing at 07.05, 08.35, 10.15, 13.20, 15.20, 16.35 or 19.40, arriving at 07.50, 09.20, 11.00, 14.05, 16.05, 17.20 or 20.25
- Inbound: departing 08.15, 09.45, 11.45, 14.45, 16.30, 17.50 or 21.05, arriving 09.00, 10.30, 12.30, 15.30, 17.15, 18.35 or 21.50
From Liverpool John Lennon to Jersey, with easyJet:
- Outbound: departing at 15.05, 16.05, 18.10, 14.25, 15.35 or 12.55, arriving 16.15, 17.15, 19.20, 15.35, 16.45 or 14.05
- Inbound: departing at 16.45, 17.45, 19.50, 16.05 or 14.35, arriving at 17.50, 18.50, 20.55, 17.10 or 15.40
From East Midlands to Jersey, with Flybe:
- Outbound: departing at 08.50, 13.30 or 16.40, arriving 10.05, 14.45 or 17.55
- Inbound: departing at 10.50, 15.10 or 18.40, arriving at 12.05, 16.25, 19.55
From London City to Jersey, with Blue Island:
- Outbound: departing at 09.15 or 19.05, arriving 10.30 or 20.20
- Inbound: departing at 07.20 or 17.10, arriving at 08.45 or 18.35
From Bristol to Jersey, with Blue Island:
- Outbound: departing at 15.45, 16.30 or 17.25, arriving 16.45, 17.30 or 18.25
- Inbound: departing at 14.40 or 15.55, arriving at 15.40 or 16.55
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, Premier Holidays, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
The flights inclusive offer shown on this page is ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Secret Escapes is acting as an agent for Premier Holidays* with ATOL number 2713 and your contract is with that company. Premier Holidays* booking conditions are available from http://www.premierholidays.co.uk
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.