Stay at a polished Salford hotel in a landmark building
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
A sophisticated city residence in an icon of the Salford skyline, close to Manchester’s Northern Quarter - includes breakfast, a gin cocktail and optional two-course dinner
- The Ainscow inhabits the Brown Brothers Building, a local Salford landmark, and dates back to 1878. It’s had many lives in this time – a brewery, a jam factory and a car parts factory, before falling into disrepair. The lengthy restoration has kept the character of the attractive building with timbered ceilings, exposed brick and steel beams.
- You’ll find a great dining spot to tempt you on the third floor of this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner. The Lynwood has fabulous views and a suntrap-terrace, serving up a range of global flavours like small plates of calamari or halloumi fries, and tummy-filling comfort foods (think curry, sausage and mash, and pies).
- There’s also a bar in the lobby that’s open 24 hours a day, which does a great afternoon tea and has a huge choice of sandwiches and toasties. Feeling full? A leisurely stroll over the River Irwell to a choice of museums will see you right, and Manchester’s sleek shops and restaurants are a 15-minute walk away.
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Parking (chargeable)
- Roof terrace
How to get there
Though the hotel has parking (available at an extra cost), curb your carbon footprint by getting the train here. Salford station is a three-minute walk away and has regular services including into Manchester, if you don’t fancy the walk. The hotel sits right on the border between Salford and Manchester, so there is a good choice of public transport routes. If you do want to drive, it'll take you about five hours from London, and two and a half hours from Birmingham.
Good to know
Please note that the roof terrace is available for private hire and access may occasionally be restricted.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.