Traditional digs bordering the Malvern Hills
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Executive Double room
Elgar King room
A traditional country stay on the edge of the Malvern Hills, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - with breakfast, three-course dinner and more
- Set within a grand grey-stone building covered in climbing Virginia creeper, The Abbey features landscaped gardens and views of the Vale of Evesham - all making for a traditional, scenic and perfectly plush country escape. It's little wonder this hotel scooped up a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- The Priory View Restaurant has been newly refurbished and has a chic Art Deco vibe and a modern menu, with a mixture of world dishes. The restaurant overlooks the Benedictine Priory and the Vale of Evesham. There's also a lounge bar serving real ales, wine and a classic afternoon tea.
- The guest rooms are perfectly comfortable and inviting, and feature deep, rich colour schemes alongside plush soft furnishings and warm wood accents. Opt for a spacious Executive room, some of which feature views over the peaceful Vale of Evesham or the stunning Malvern Hills.
- Lounge bar
How to get there
The Abbey is located in the quaint, storybook country town of Great Malvern, with Great Malvern railway station just a five-minute drive or 15-minute stroll away, offering links into London Paddington, Birmingham New Street, Hereford and Worcester Shrub Hill.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.