A mesmerising India holiday with an all-inclusive Maldives break
Next, you will spend two nights in a King room at Hilton Jaipur, India, with breakfast included.
Then, you'll spend two nights in a Terrace or Garden room at Tree Leaf Kipling Lodge, Ranthambore, India, on a full-board basis.
Next, you will spend one night in a Deluxe room at Jaypee Palace Hotel & Convention Centre, Agra, India, with breakfast included.
Then, you'll spend one night in a Superior room at Crowne Plaza New Delhi Mayur Vihar Noida, India, with breakfast included.
Finally, you will spend four nights in an Ocean Front Beach villa at the Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa Maldives, on an all-inclusive basis.
This offer also includes a range of tours and excursions with an English-speaking guide as per the itinerary: a tour of Old and New Delhi, with a rickshaw ride around the Red Fort; a visit to Amber Fort with a Jeep transfer; a tour of Jaipur; a canter safari in Ranthambore National Park, with lunch; a visit to Fatehpur Sikri; and a visit to the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
Please be aware Ranthambore National Park is closed between July and September during rainy season.
Your all-inclusive package at Centara Ras Fushi Resort & Spa includes:
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner in Oceans restaurant
- Dine-around option offering guests to dine in any outlet within the resort: lunch at the Thai or Italian speciality restaurants with a daily changing three-course chef's set menu
- $40 USD of dining credit per adult per meal; credit can be used against the daily chef's choice menu (three courses priced at $40 USD) or the a la carte menu (may incur additional costs); the Arabic speciality restaurant (Al Khaimah) offers an a la carte credit of $40 USD and is open for dinner only
- Afternoon tea
- All-day soft drinks and mineral water
- Open bar service, including house brands, wine (red, white and sparkling), beer, alcoholic drinks and a selection of cocktails (11am-midnight)
- Minibar: soft drinks, chocolate, savoury snack item and beer (replenished daily)
- Non-motorised watersports and snorkelling equipment
Early check-in, additional meals and travel insurance are available to add-on, these can be arranged directly with our supplier, Exoticca, after booking.
Flights are included from your selected departure airport to Malé, Maldives, via Delhi, India. One piece of hand luggage and one piece of hold luggage per person are included, as per the airline's terms and conditions, as well as shared air-conditioned transfers in India and shared speedboat transfers in Maldives.
Please note that at the time of booking, your name must be filled out exactly as per your passport (including any middle names). This is in order to accurately book flights and for any required visa invitation letters.
Visas are required for India and Maldives. For India, they can be issued by the embassy or online a minimum of one month before departure. For Maldives, they are issued free of charge on arrival. Please check requirements for both visas before travel.
Please be aware that our supplier, Exoticca, will require a copy of the valid passports in order to process the reservation.
We advertise this offer at up to 42% off. We calculate this discount percentage based on the rates we offer compared to the supplier's online rate. An example of our top discount is:
On 29/05/2019, leaving from London Gatwick, two people may book a 12-night holiday (inclusions as noted above) and will pay £2,399 per person, per stay, compared to the supplier's online rate of £4,169 per person, per stay. Based on this calculation, by booking with Secret Escapes, you will save 42%.
The discounts, price and availability stated above were checked on 29/03/2018.
The offer is 100% non-refundable and date changes are not possible once the booking has been made.
This holiday is supplied by Exoticca and is ATOL protected (11248).