A superb Hoxton outpost near Rome’s Villa Borghese
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Cosy Up room
Fontana di Trevi
Design-forward digs and signature Hoxton hospitality near iconic sights in Rome, including a breakfast bag, late check-out and a choice of rooms. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Timeless elegance: Enjoy an unparalleled experience near the historic heart of Rome at this fabulous Hoxton hotel - a design-lover’s dream come true, brimming with refinement and rich hues bathed in warm, natural light. Complete with a leafy outdoor terrace, welcoming communal lounge and wonderful dining scene, it’s the perfect pad for discerning travellers to call home.
- Gorgeous guest rooms: Brilliantly styled in classic Hoxton fashion, the guest rooms at this hotel exude an air of grown-up sophistication. Inspired by Italian mid-century design, they feature plush furnishings and bold colour schemes of olive green, blush pink and more. Recline against a velvet headboard or unwind in a comfy sofa, coffee in hand, before a relaxing shower in your sleek en-suite bathroom.
- Chic and convivial dining: Celebrate a love for laid-back dining at Cugino, the hotel’s all-day restaurant that transforms into a buzzing bar come nighttime. Make your way here for fresh pastries and brunches in the mornings, flavour-packed power lunches, and a bar menu of snacks and signature cocktails - the perfect end to each day in the romantic Italian capital.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Two restaurants (one upcoming)
- Coffee bar and takeaway counter
- Outdoor terrace
How to get there
The Hoxton, Rome is located in the Salario neighbourhood, just a stone’s throw from the Villa Borghese gardens. It’s a 45-minute drive from Leonardo da Vinci and Ciampino Airports, while Rome Termini railway station is a 10-minute drive away.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.