Newly opened Austria Alps apartments and suites in stunning surorunds
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Embrace idyllic mountain life in the Austrian Alps with a suite or apartment stay at a new AvenidA opening - with breakfast and dinner. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Exclusive accommodation: After the success of their previous Alpine offerings, AvenidA has bought its newest family member into the fold: Stockinggut by Avenida Hotel & Residences. Luxury and comfort are at the heart of this new retreat, where natural materials like stone and antique wood meet contemporary design and harmony.
- Refined mountain fare: Nothing beats dining in the mountains like traditional Alpine fare, the best of which is on offer at the hotel’s restaurant. Inspired by seasonal, local produce, expect to find heartwarming fare served in an urban-alpine setting. The buffet breakfast is no less impressive, and fuels you for a day of exploring trails or slopes.
- Suite Alpine living: The studios and suites blend contemporary living with Alpine hospitality, with timbered ceilings and wooden headboards complementing the soft furnishings of the bedrooms and living spaces. Both studios and apartments, suitable for four people, have a bedroom and a sofa-bed, and delightfully modern décor that impresses as much as the surrounding views.
- Pets are allowed on request (fees apply)
- Outdoor terrace
- Airport shuttle (fees apply)
- Luggage storage
- Fitness centre
- Relaxation area
- Ski-to-door access
- Ski storage with boot warmers
How to get there
Stockinggut by Avenida Hotel & Residences is approximately 70 kilometres away from W. A. Mozart airport in Salzburg. We recommend hiring a car, however the hotel also offers an airport shuttle service which you can take advantage of for an additional fee.
Good to know
Please note, a fine dining menu is available at the restaurant for an extra charge.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.