Sun, sea and sand in tempting Tenerife
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -48% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Relax and recharge at an all-inclusive resort on Tenerife’s west coast - includes one a la carte dinner and spa access. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Atlantic Ocean views: From its location just a casual 15-minute stroll from Playa de la Arena beach, you’ll enjoy all the perks a seaside holiday has to offer. Ocean View suites serve up oodles of space alongside their views of the Atlantic, separate living and sleeping areas and Nespresso machines for morning coffee on the terrace.
- Canary Island cuisine: Eat your fill of local specialities and international delicacies at the resort’s restaurants, and spend afternoons sipping cocktails from the comfort of a sun lounger. If you’re bringing along the kids and need some downtime, there couldn’t be more for them to do, including three swimming pools, a ropes course, mini disco, cinema and more.
- Adult amenities: There’s also plenty for adults to do if they need a little alone time, including a pampering spa with a jacuzzi and sauna, and fitness classes for a more energetic break. Top it all off with a mini-golf course for both the young and the young-at-heart, and you have all the trappings of a great holiday.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Three restaurants
- Three bars
- Three swimming pools
- Kids’ entertainment and activities
- Ping pong
- Car hire (at additional cost)
How to get there
The resort sits on the west coast of Tenerife, a 30-minute drive from Tenerife South Airport.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.