Stunning scenery on the edge of the Alpilles Regional Nature Park
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Carrières de Lumières
Escape to Les Baux-de-Provence for a serene stay in this beautiful boutique hotel - includes breakfast. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Peaceful Provence: Set among scenic olive groves, Provençal long grasses and carefully maintained Mediterranean gardens, Mas de l'Oulivié is a wonderful boutique bolthole that epitomises the meaning of ‘peaceful’. Indeed, life at this stylish Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice hotel moves at a slower pace, but when you're surrounded by such natural beauty and on the receiving end of first-rate hospitality, that's just the way it should be.
- Gorgeous gardens: Sunbathing next to the hotel’s centrepiece lagoon-like pool is nothing short of a pleasure, with scents of lavender gently wafting through the garden and a handy outdoor bar for refreshing cocktails and light bites. After a long lunch on the pretty terrace, indulge yourself even further with a mesmerising massage or beauty treatment – you'll be left looking and feeling your absolute best.
- Activities aplenty: The breathtaking Alpilles Regional Nature Park is right on your doorstep and crying out to be explored; from hiking and biking to rock climbing, horse riding, gliding and even segwaying, the opportunities are endless. The hotel has a tennis court if the desire for a couple of sets takes you, and golf lovers will no doubt head to Manville Golf course, an 18-hole masterpiece just two kilometres away.
- Pets allowed on request (chargeable)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Massages and beauty treatments (chargeable)
- Bike rental
- Tennis court and equipment
How to get there
Mas de l'Oulivié is just outside the historic village Les Baux-de-Provence in the South of France. Avignon-Provence Airport is an easy 40-minute drive away. We recommend you either bring your own car or hire one; there is plenty of parking at the hotel for no additional charge.
Good to know
You are kindly asked to book massages and beauty treatments in advance, either at the time of booking or at least one day in advance. Please be advised that and massages or treatments cancelled within 24-hours notice will still be charged.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.