Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
- There was an error logging you in with Google, please try again or enter your email address manually.
In order to give you access to our members-only rates, we'll need your email address
Continue with Apple
There was an error logging you in with Apple, please try again or enter your email address manually.
Please delete the Secret Escapes App from your Apple ID Account and then try again. Link: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT210426
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Check-in Check-out Nights Rooms Adults Children Infants Price increase The flight price has increased. Price drop The flight price has dropped.
Price per person:
Sublime adults-only South Sicily stay by the seaAcacia Palace, Marina de Ragusa, Italy
Our holidays with flights are ATOL protected.
Acacia Palace, Marina de Ragusa, Italy
Sublime adults-only South Sicily stay by the sea
Sicilian charm at a laid-back hotel with character
Blossoming gardens and gentle tides greet you at a charming property on the south coast of Sicily, with its own stretch of beach - includes breakfast, optional dinner and more.
- Leisurely living: With its turquoise swimming pool and pristine white façade, Acacia Palace makes for a splendid retreat overlooking Ragusa Marina beach. Its lush gardens, brimming Mediterranean and tropical plants, exude a peaceful air which is entirely in line with the hotel’s ethos. When it comes to the guest rooms, expect a modern yet elegant design with pops of colour that tie in to your Mediterranean surroundings.
- Pool or beachside bliss: The hotel is home to a sleek outdoor pool, replete with sun loungers and parasols to while away a balmy afternoon. Cool off underneath a terracotta fountain head, or explore a little further afield and head to the hotel’s free beach. There’s also a private beach next door, for those who prefer a little comfort on the soft Sicilian sands (chargeable).
- Taste the region: The gastronomical offerings of the hotel are bursting with Mediterranean flavour, which has become so synonymous with Italian cuisine. Start the day with a buffet of fruit and pastries, then return in the evening for dishes prepared with local vegetables and rich sauces (that is if you’re not sampling the local fare from the nearby restaurants - the hotel will be happy to share their favourite recommendations with you).
- Pets are not allowed
- Private beach (chargeable)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sun lounger and parasols (chargeable at beach)
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Airport shuttle service (chargeable)
- Spa facilities
- Fitness centre
How to get there
Acacia Palace is approximately 145 kilometres from Catania Fontanarossa airport. The hotel can arrange an airport shuttle for an additional fee, otherwise we would recommend hiring a car.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
Crystal clear sea, beaches of fine golden sand, and a rich and fascinating history: south-eastern Sicily boasts all the trappings for an idyllic Italian sojourn. The hotel is located in splendid Marina di Ragusa, a small seaside village ideal for exploring the charming Baroque cities surrounding it, such as the UNESCO site of Val di Noto. When you’re not relaxing at the nearby Baja beach, Scicli, with its marvellous gold and stone churches and impressive 17th-century palaces, is just 20 minutes away by car, while Modica and Ragusa can be reached in about half an hour.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.