Stunning cityscapes in the middle of Austria’s capital
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Deluxe Double room
Superior Double room
A comfy and convenient space in the centre of Vienna - includes breakfast. Refundable hotel - book with confidence.
- Cosy rooms: You couldn't want for more from a city break in romantic Vienna with a stay at Flemings Selection Wien-City, a hotel where comfort and luxury go hand in hand. Alongside many rooms boasting wonderful city views, you can also count on gorgeous dark woods and warm earth tones that create a cosy and relaxing atmosphere – it makes for a faultless base from which to discover Vienna.
- Great food: The restaurant and bar will leave you totally satisfied after every encounter. As well as a bumper buffet breakfast, you can expect mind-blowing delights for dinner, such as roasted sous-vide goose, veal carpaccio, ragout of venison, and baked goat cheese balls. The perfect accompaniment to your meal is only a bottle away on the wine list, which comprises specially selected international favourites and local triumphs.
- City-centre: Located in the Josefstadt district of Vienna, you're mere moments from the Austrian Parliament, the 30-million-brick Rathaus building, and the Volksgarten - it’ll take no time at all for you to come to appreciate the centrality of this hotel. Whether you’re in town for business or pleasure, this is a wonderful bolthole to make yours at the end of a busy day in the city.
- Pets are allowed on request (chargeable)
- Parking (chargeable)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (chargeable)
How to get there
Flemings Selection Wien-City is in Vienna’s Josefstadt quarter. It’s about 20 kilometres from Vienna International Airport, which takes roughly half an hour to drive. Alternatively, Bratislava Airport is 90 kilometres away and takes approximately one hour and 20 minutes by car. The hotel offers an airport transfer service for an additional fee. The hotel doesn’t have parking, but local public parking is available nearby; normal charges apply.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.