Discover historic Edinburgh from modern digs
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
Holyrood Palace, Edinburgh
Standard King room
Princes Street Gardens, Edinburgh
Old meets new at a quirky mystery hotel in Edinburgh’s city centre – includes full Scottish breakfast and late check-out
- Set in the beating heart of Edinburgh’s city centre, this handsome hotel takes shape in five original Georgian townhouses, combining listed exterior features with contemporary interior touches – expect vibrant colour schemes, soothing lighting and stylish furnishings throughout this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner.
- Start your day in appetising style with fine local sausages from Crombies of Edinburgh, cheese from nationwide farms and cold cuts from Lathallan. Your morning cuppa is also local, from Brodies, and the same that Queen Victoria favoured at Balmoral. You'll find something to suit every taste, from a warm Scottish breakfast to the hotel's famous Broughton Banger.
- Each boutique guest room features modern, vibrant décor with bold tones. You can count on insanely comfortable beds, Egyptian cotton linen, rainfall showers, bathrobes, a hairdryer and Aveda bathroom amenities amongst the in-room luxuries.
- Bar and lounge
- Fitness room
How to get there
The hotel is an easy 10 minutes' walk from Edinburgh Waverley station and a 40-minute tram ride from Edinburgh airport.
Good to know
Parking is available nearby for an extra charge, the nearest being Q-Park at the OMNI Centre (24-hour access).
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.