Chic Sorrento stay overlooking the Gulf of Naples
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -63% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Standard room with garden view
Standard room with sea view
Home from home on the Sorrento peninsula with breathtaking sea views - includes breakfast, a welcome drink and more. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Italian hospitality at its finest: A beacon of Mediterranean design, DOMO 20 is a true home from home, with light-filled rooms, chic interiors and every creature comfort you could wish for.
- A hotel with a view: After a day of sightseeing, take in jaw-dropping views over the Gulf of Naples and Mount Vesuvius with a sundowner on the Vesu Terrace or take it all in from the comfort of the bubbling hydromassage pool to up the relaxation stakes.
- La dolce vita: Fuel up for a day of exploration with a fresh breakfast using local ingredients. When the sun sets, sample local tipples on the terrace or in the bar before tucking in to regional seafood specialities at Mima Restaurant.
- Solarium terrace
- Private parking (for a fee)
- Airport shuttle (for a fee)
- Wellness treatments (for a fee)
How to get there
Vico Equense station is located about 750 metres from the hotel. By car, the hotel can be reached from Naples with the A3, Castellammare di Stabia exit, continuing on the SS145 towards Vico Equense.
Good to know
Please note, the restaurant will be open until 14 September 2020.
Free cancellation: with this offer, you can cancel your booking up to eight days before your check-in date to receive a full refund. For more information, please see 'Offer details'.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip. If you choose not to travel, you must actively cancel up to eight days in advance to ensure a full refund.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.