Unique thermal spa concept in central France
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Studio apartment or One Bedroom apartment
One Bedroom apartment
Puy de Dôme
Auvergne Volcanoes Regional Park
Enjoy a restorative stay at a new spa retreat in the heart of awe-inspiring Auvergne, including a studio or apartment, plus optional breakfast. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Idyllic wellness retreat: If it’s utter relaxation you’re after, look no further than Aiga Resort & Spa, a contemporary new thermal spa resort sitting on the edge of Auvergne’s Regional National Volcano Park. Alongside a super scenic setting, embrace extensive spa amenities, distinctive dining, and stylish studios or apartments - you’ll have everything you could need.
- Innovative culinary concept: Unique nutri-gastronomy takes centre stage at the hotel’s inviting restaurant, which combines elegant Belle Epoque style and a bustling brasserie atmosphere with a tasty, seasonal menu based on micronutrition. In the warmer months, dine alfresco on the terrace for an even more memorable dining experience.
- Thermal spa bliss: Let all your wellness dreams come true at the luxurious spa, where 100% natural treatments and the powers of volcanic thermal waters will leave you feeling fully pampered. You’ll find a thermal pool, 19 water treatment cabins, two steam rooms, seven private massage cabins, and much more to help nourish and restore all your senses.
- Pets are not allowed
- Bar (additional charge)
- Restaurant (additional charge)
- Indoor swimming pool (additional charge)
- Parking is possible on site (reservation needed; costs €7.50)
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Hot tub (additional charge)
- Steam room (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Hot spring bath (additional charge)
- Massages (additional charge)
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service. Travel may only be permitted for certain purposes; travelling for leisure may not be allowed.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes. Please read our amendment and cancellation policy for more information.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.