Get to know Gloucestershire from a charming 17th-century manor house hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Garden Wing Superior Double room
Escape to an elegant country retreat, set among six acres of verdant grounds in the Gloucestershire countryside - includes breakfast and dinner allowance
- Majestically set among six acres, Stonehouse Court Hotel sympathetically embraces the traditional elements of its lovely historic building throughout. With a view over the Stroud Water Canal and the hills of the Stroud Valley, it's a great choice for a country retreat and some real, rural relaxation.
- The newly refurbished Court Brasserie offers fresh, simple and uncomplicated British cuisine, al fresco lunches on the beautiful garden terrace, and a chance to relax by a crackling fire. While the decor here is sympathetic to the original 17th-century building, the dining experience is contemporary and informal.
- All Stonehouse Court Hotel's 36 spacious bedrooms are decorated to a comfortable, contemporary standard, while retaining the charm of the historical building.
How to get there
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
For golfers, Cotswold Edge Golf Club and Minchinhampton Golf Course are both nearby, so be sure to book your game before you go for something to look forward to.
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.