Experience country life in Somerset at a Grade I-listed country estate
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
up to -45% today
A stay at a splendid Palladian mansion with grand period interiors, 36 acres of parkland and AA Rosette-awarded dining – includes breakfast and optional dinner
- A Grade I-listed building dating back to the 18th century, Ston Easton Park sits quietly on a 36-acre estate in sleepy Somerset. It is surrounded by classical landscaped gardens, created by 18th-century landscape designer Humphrey Repton and featuring sweeping lawns, romantic Palladian bridges and a scattering of ancient wells.
- With two AA Rosettes to its name, Sorrel Restaurant has fresh ingredients straight from the Victorian kitchen garden, fine vintage wines and a flair for presentation. You'll find an original Saloon and one of the last original Print Rooms in the country on site, and the afternoon tea menu is also rather tempting.
- Superior rooms come with views over the 'old maid's' courtyard or the manicured croquet lawn and the village. Opt for a Deluxe room for a seating area and views of the ancient parkland, or a State room for even more luxury in the form of ornate high ceilings, four-poster Chippendale beds, spacious seating areas and fine antiques.
- Two AA Rosette restaurant
- Afternoon tea
- Room service
- In-room beauty treatments
- Pet friendly
How to get there
Ston Easton Park is located just 12 miles from Bath in the heart of Somerset, roughly a three-hour drive from Central London. The closest main train stations are Bath Spa and Bristol Temple Meads, so if you wish to get to the hotel via public transport, you should arrive here, take a bus to Rush Hill, then walk for 20 minutes or get a taxi to the hotel.
Good to know
This hotel is pet friendly. Please contact the hotel prior to arrival to arrange and please note that additional charges may apply. 'Doggie dinners' and pet packages are available on request, for an additional cost.
Please note that in-room treatments are subject to availability and must be pre-booked.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.