A resort-style stay in the Cornish countryside with two golf courses
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
A picturesque Cornish resort not far from Plymouth, with two world-renowned golf courses and a luxe spa - includes breakfast, dining credit, spa perks and more
- Rated in the top four of Today’s Golfer Resort list, this hotel is perfect for the golf fanatics and country bumpkins among you. Nestled in 450 acres of beautiful Cornish countryside, there are few places than the St. Mellion International Resort that are better suited to throwing open your windows and breathing in the fresh Cornish air.
- Treat yourself and your aching muscles to some well-deserved TLC. With a pool, gym, fitness classes, Jacuzzi and Elemis treatments on offer, St. Mellion International Resort’s spa is the perfect place to truly switch off and recharge your batteries. There's also a great bar if you're looking to relax by the fire.
- The hotel offers guests three dining options; An Boesti is the ideal place to tuck into fine dining dishes in a stylish and chic setting while the Bewdern Bar & Brasserie has a buzzy and informal atmosphere. With views over the stunning finishing hole of the golf course, it's bright, welcoming and relaxed.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 18 and 36-hole golf course
- Air conditioning
- On-site parking
How to get there
Given the rural nature of the resort, we'd recommend getting to the hotel via your own set of wheels. On-site parking is available at no extra cost.
If you'd rather come via public transport, catch the train to Plymouth and make your way there via taxi or bus.
Good to know
If you wish to use the golf courses, the Kernow course has rates starting from £30 per round and the Nicklaus course from £55 per round. It's strongly advised that you pre-book your tee time with the hotel directly.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities; pets are not allowed.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.