Stretch out on Sri Lankan shores at a gorgeous Beruwala beach resort- low deposits availabile
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Change up to 60 days before travel
Deposit now, the rest later
The perfect package with flights included
Minneriya National Park
A hedonistic Sri Lanka beach treat at an on-point Beruwala resort on the southwest coast – includes half board, spa and beverage perks and all travel. Flexible holiday - book with confidence
- An oasis close to Colombo: Unwind in beachside bliss at Cinnamon Bey Beruwala, an hour away from the bustle of Colombo. The hotel is spread over 11 acres of prime and beautifully landscaped beachfront land. The area is a mix of pretty harbours, lagoons and perfect golden beaches and yet inside, everything is state of-the-art: the kind of hotel you'd expect to find in a city.
- Moorish decor: The Turkish-style architecture of the resort takes its inspiration from 10th-century Arab settlers in Sri Lanka, and its name is a reference to this history. The contemporary decor has an Arabic flavour, with wooden latticework and mosaic tiles. All rooms have a balcony or terrace with views of the Indian Ocean.
- Switch off: Cinnamon Bey has two restaurants, both with exquisite sea views, an ice cream parlour and a pool bar to kick back at. The hotel’s Azmaara Spa offers a range of treatment from Balinese and Swedish massages to invigorating aromatic body scrubs.
- Air conditioning
- In room terrace
Your outbound flights are overnight and your inbound flights may also be overnight, so please bear this in mind when planning the time you'll be away for.
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel before your trip.
Travel is included in this offer - see below for details.
A 7kg hand luggage and 30kg hold luggage allowance per person is included, as well as private car transfers.
- Outbound from London Heathrow to Colombo
- Departing London Heathrow at 21:30, arriving to Colombo at 12:45 (the next day)
- Inbound from Colombo to London Heathrow
- Departing Colombo at 13:05, arriving to London Heathrow at 20:00
Within seven days of confirming your booking with us, you'll receive an email from our supplier, THG Holidays, with your final booking confirmation detailing the exact flight times confirmed for your specific reservation. The flight time will be within the time parameters and possible airlines detailed in this offer.
For comprehensive travel, visa and health advice, please visit FCO Travel Advice
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.
What is a deposit?
In short, you pay Secret Escapes a non-refundable deposit to secure your holiday, then you pay the holiday supplier the remaining balance of the holiday - as advertised - at a later date (before you travel).
We've added deposit-only sales to enable our members to get early-bird access to more amazing holidays, and because we know that planning and paying for a holiday can take time.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.