Madrid suite in a period building with a roof terrace
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -58% today
You can add flights to this hotel
Royal Palace, Madrid
Enjoy bold colours and beautiful statues bursting to life at a modern rooftop-terraced hotel in the centre of Madrid - includes breakfast and a suite stay
- Staying in high-spirited Madrid calls for a hotel of equally fun and vibrant nature - so where better than the green-hued, ultra-cool, TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-holder Vincci The Mint? Situated in an imposing, classic building along Gran Vía in the heart of the Spanish capital, it's a shoe-in for travellers seeking sleek design.
- Interior designer Jaime Beriestain left no tile unturned, as fabulously stylish elements peppered throughout the hotel create a chic yet playful atmosphere - think hi-tech rooms with plush red sofas and framed prints, crazy patterned upholstery at the Gastro Bar, and walls in every imaginable shade of green.
- Two very chic and unique drinking and dining options are available here to quench your thirst or put any cravings at bay. Make your way to the Gastro Bar for a baguette and relaxing music, or try the rooftop terrace - where you can take in stunning city views as you sip a cocktail from the hotel's own American food truck.
- Rooftop bar
- Gastro bar
- Lounge area
How to get there
Vincci the Mint is approximately 20 kilometres from Madrid-Barajas Adolfo Suárez Airport. There is a metro station at the airport which can take you in to the centre of town; change at Nuevos Ministerios for the C3 bus to Sol, and the hotel is an eight-minute walk from there.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.