Explore Madrid’s charms from this chic central spot
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Cancel or change your accommodation dates up to 8 days before travel
Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid
Gran Via, Madrid
Palacio Real, Madrid
A brand new Madrid stay in a stylish and chic central setting. Refundable hotel - book with confidence
- Sophisticated style: Boasting chic and stylish interiors, this brand new Madrid gem oozes contemporary finesse, from the sleek lines of the beautifully furnished interiors to the bright, spacious layout throughout the hotel. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to soak up the urbane elegance of your hotel, from your relaxing rooms to the refreshing and serene rooftop pool and terrace.
- Wine and dine: The chic vibes continue through the hotel’s relaxed and understated restaurant and bar spaces. Contemporary art and coffee table tomes add visual appeal while you enjoy a leisurely breakfast or a fresh salad later in the day, and the poolside bar is the ideal place for an evening aperitif, while you take in the stunning rooftop views.
- Central location: Set in the bustling and colourful heart of Madrid’s centre, you’re never far from the thrills of this cosmopolitan city. You’ll find many of the city’s cultural highlights in walking distance, while Metro stops are in easy reach to help you explore with ease.
- Pets are allowed (charges may apply)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor rooftop pool
- Laundry services (additional charges)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Parking (additional charges)
- Airport shuttle service (additional charges)
How to get there
Your hotel is approximately 20 kilometres from Madrid Airport, about 30 minutes by car. You can also find regular public transport connections via the Metro to the nearest station, Ópera, which is just a minute away from the hotel.
Good to know
The passport, visa and health requirements (including those related to COVID-19) at the time of booking can be viewed on the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and all members of your party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents, and in compliance with any other immigration/entry requirements, before you travel.
With this offer, you can cancel and get a full refund for your accommodation or change the dates of your booking up to 8 days before your check-in date.
If your check-in date is less than 8 days away, you will not be eligible for a refund or date changes; please consider buying the appropriate travel insurance. For more information, see our full amendment and cancellation policy.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.