Stylish London pad near Regent's Park and Lord's Cricket Ground
Enjoy luxury hotels and holidays at lower prices
Access and book our deals using just your email
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
up to -45% today
100% refundable, up to 8 days before travel
Regents Park, London
Deluxe Double room
Regents Park, London
Standard Double room
Escape to a peaceful hotel overlooking Regent's Park and perfectly placed for Lord's Cricket Ground, including breakfast. Fully refundable - book with confidence
- Central location: With an enviable location on the doorstep of Lord's Cricket Ground and the manicured gardens of Regent's Park, Danubius Hotel Regents Park is a good London bet. Staying in St John's Wood, you'll be spoiled for choice when it comes to great dining and drinking spots, too.
- Sophisticated dining: The Pavilion Lounge Bar is on hand with light lunches, traditional afternoon tea and signature cocktails, while the Pavilion Terrace Restaurant serves delicious classics al fresco. Minsky's Restaurant lays on an excellent English breakfast and continental buffet each morning, to help you start the day in the right way.
- Elegant accommodation: The bedrooms are smartly appointed, decked out in traditional dark-wood furniture and neutral tones. Staple features include soundproofing and blackout curtains for a sound night's sleep, plus a flatscreen TV, fridge, hairdryer and bathroom amenities.
Please note that some dining and leisure facilities may be closed. Please call the hotel before you travel to find out if facilities have reopened.
- Lounge bar
- Two restaurants
- Parking (additional charges)
- Electric charging station
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness centre
How to get there
The hotel is easily accessible from Stansted, Heathrow and Gatwick airports by train. It enjoys a central location, a 15-minute walk from Baker Street underground station and Marylebone railway station. If you're driving into the city, you'll find it is close to the A40 and the North Circular.
Good to know
We cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (e.g restaurant or spa), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you check with the hotel two weeks before your trip.
Due to COVID-19, there may be additional entry requirements in effect at your destination, which may change at short notice. Please familiarise yourself with the latest requirements before departure via your government's foreign advice service.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.