Five-star Paris elegance in the Opéra district
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -59% today
Escape to the City of Light and enjoy a luxe stay at a five-star pad in the charming Opéra district – includes breakfast, spa perks and more
- Mixing cosiness with unmistakeably Parisian elegance, the five-star Sofitel Le Scribe Paris Opéra brims with gold-hued charm and character. From its 213 tranquil guest rooms - with recently renovated rooms by Tristan Auer - to its refined and classic restaurant, it offers all you've dreamed of for a beautiful escape to the heart of the City of Light.
- Staying at this hotel in the city's chic ninth arrondissement, you'll have the Louvre Museum, Jardin des Tuileries, Eiffel Tower and Champs-Élysées all within quick and easy reach. After sightseeing your heart out, return to the hotel's sophisticated spa, decorated with orchids and offering quality massages and cosmetology treatments.
- Gorge yourself silly in the two gourmet restaurants. A classic French fine dining affair, Le Lumière offers award-winning Parisian cuisine within a light-flooded and timeless space. A more informal experience can be found at the Café Scribe, where you can indulge in afternoon tea, handmade desserts and other savoury treats.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Fitness centre
- Off-site parking (at extra cost)
- 24-hour reception
- Air conditioning
How to get there
If you’re landing into Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, the best way to get to the hotel is via taxi or train. If you’re coming via train, change onto the E metro line at Paris Gare du Nord, which also applies if you’re getting the Eurostar.
You can also get the Roissy bus straight to Opéra; from there, it’s a short walk.
Good to know
Please note that a city tax of €3.75 per person, per night is payable locally.
There are facilities available for guests with disabilities; pets are not allowed.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.