Grade II-listed riverside Windsor hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Relaxing spa breaks
A 17th-century Windsor hotel, featuring wellness facilities and a river-facing restaurant – includes breakfast, spa access and perks, optional dinner allowance and more
- Step back in time with a stay in this Grade II listed building, dating all the way back to the 17th century. It exudes English heritage and houses sympathetically restored interiors, with many of the original features still in place, creating a stately backdrop for tasteful boutique furnishings.
- Tuck in to tasty fare at The Brasserie, offering spectacular river views, a stunning outdoor terrace and an extensive international wine list. Many of the dishes are locally inspired (Eton Mess is a menu staple) and range from small plates to chef's specials. If the weather’s right, enjoy a spot of afternoon tea on the terrace.
- Spend some time on yourself at Wren's Club, with its three-floor fitness centre, Jacuzzi and luxury Decléor treatments. There's also a dry spa area equipped with a sauna and relaxation room, so this is really the place to while away a few hours if you’re looking for some proper R&R.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub
- Outdoor terrace
- Off-site parking
How to get there
You couldn’t get much closer to the station here if you tried. Windsor and Eton Riverside is less than 100 metres walk away, while Windsor and Eton central is a five-minute walk. Both stations connect to central London (Waterloo from Riverside and Paddington from Central) and there are also connections to Slough, Staines, Reading and further afield. There is also off-site parking available if you’re driving. Please check the 'Travel details' section for more detailed information.
Good to know
Travel is NOT included in this offer.
How do I get there?
Although the hotel's overnight charge is slightly higher than the car park meter price, by reserving one of the hotel’s spaces, you will be guaranteed parking for the duration of your stay. If you haven’t booked a parking space, you could try some of the other local car parks including Windsor and Eton Riverside Train Station, which is a couple of minutes' walk away, though it is often full during the day from Monday to Saturday. Other nearby car parks include Alma Road, River Street, or King Edward VII. For a full list of car parks in Windsor, visit the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead website. See www.sirchristopherwren.co.uk for travel tips and advice.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.