Grade II-listed riverside Windsor hotel
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
Bed down at a 17th-century Windsor hotel, featuring wellness facilities and a river-facing restaurant
- Step back in time with a stay in this Grade II listed building, dating all the way back to the 17th century. It exudes English heritage and houses sympathetically restored interiors, with many of the original features still in place, creating a stately backdrop for tasteful boutique furnishings.
- Tuck in to tasty fare at The Brasserie, offering spectacular river views, a stunning outdoor terrace and an extensive international wine list. Many of the dishes are locally inspired (Eton Mess is a menu staple) and range from small plates to chef's specials. If the weather’s right, enjoy a spot of afternoon tea on the terrace.
- Spend some time on yourself at Wren's Club, with its three-floor fitness centre, Jacuzzi and luxury Decléor treatments. There's also a dry spa area equipped with a sauna and relaxation room, so this is really the place to while away a few hours if you’re looking for some proper R&R.
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Fitness centre
- Hot tub
- Outdoor terrace
- Off-site parking
How to get there
You couldn’t get much closer to the station here if you tried. Windsor and Eton Riverside is less than 100 metres walk away, while Windsor and Eton central is a five-minute walk. Both stations connect to central London (Waterloo from Riverside and Paddington from Central) and there are also connections to Slough, Staines, Reading and further afield. There is also off-site parking available if you’re driving for £25 per night. Please check the 'Travel details' section for more detailed information.
Good to know
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.