Chic, Greek, Sheraton retreat with dreamy sea views
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
Flights included Flights included
The perfect package with flights included
Deluxe Guest room
Deluxe Guest room
A five-star Greek island stay at a chic private beach resort with gorgeous vistas and landscaped gardens - includes full board, spa perks, a room upgrade and all travel
- Escape to the fair island of Rhodes for a dose of sunshine in seriously luxe surrounds. The five-star Sheraton Rhodes Resort is located on the northern tip, commanding views over its own private beach and the azure sea. Modern rooms make for a relaxed place to rest your head after a day on the beach, and there's a private, furnished balcony to watch the sun go down over the ocean.
- Styled with contemporary furnishings and simple colour schemes, the resort has been recognised by Condé Nast Traveller for its minimalist interior design and chic aesthetic. The emphasis is on elegance and modernity - themes demonstrated by the Sheraton Rhodes Resort's five sleek swimming pools (including one indoor and one kids' pool) and relaxed Mediterranean restaurants with gorgeous vistas.
- This is an excellent spot for watersports enthusiasts; try your hand at windsurfing, jet skiing and other activities - though, of course, the poolside loungers and inviting spa might be even more appealing. Sheraton Rhodes Resort effortlessly pocketed TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Five restaurants
- Pool bar
- In-room dining
- Spa and wellness facilities
- Private beach
- Swimming pools
- Tennis, basketball and squash courts
- Kids' club and menus
- 24-hour fitness centre
How to get there
Rhodes International Airport is a quick 20-minute drive from the hotel. Private airport transfers are included in this escape.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.