Beautiful Welsh manor by Mount Snowdon
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
up to -51% today
Classic Double room
Snowdonia National Park
A historic manor set in acres of Welsh countryside, with breakfast, dinner options, and late check-out included
- Located in the old dining hall of Seiont Manor, the Llwyn y Brain Restaurant specialises in fine, locally sourced Welsh produce - the perfect treat after a day of sightseeing - and be sure to pair the exquisite dishes with a fine wine from the extensive wine list. The manor also boast a light-filled brasserie, set under a glass ceiling, ideal for lunch.
- A nice surprise that definitely wasn’t part of the original 18th-century building is the 40-foot indoor swimming pool (and the sauna too). The cosy lounge bar with bookshelf-lined rooms and views over the estate is the perfect place to relax after a hike in the countryside, or to sip on a pre-dinner cocktail by the fire.
- The 28 en-suite bedrooms are all comfortable, luxurious and well-designed at this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner - each with patio doors or a balcony. Furnishings are classic and give a definite nod towards the history of the hotel, with enough contemporary touches to keep the overall look bright, fresh and elegant.
- Indoor pool
- Room service
How to get there
Seiont Manor is located in North Wales, 20 minutes from Bangor and the entrance to Snowdonia National Park. The drive from London takes roughly five and a half hours, and it's around three hours from Birmingham. The nearest motorway junction is the M56 near Chester, and the nearest train station is Bangor.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.