Brand new and boutique Amsterdam bolthole
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
You can add flights to this hotel
A cosy new hotel tucked away in the vibrant de Pijp district, to the south of the central Amsterdam - includes breakfast
- Located just a little south from the picturesque canal-lined streets of Jordaan and Grachtengordel, you’ll find the new boutique Savoy Hotel Amsterdam. This intimate bolthole provides all the creature comforts you’ll need to explore one of Europe’s most understated and idyllic cities - preferably on bike, just like the locals.
- The social hub of the hotel lies in the contemporary lounge, lined with botanical plants and plush seating. There’s also a snooker table for a little friendly competition in the evenings, while you plan the next day’s adventure in the Venice of the North.
- You’ll be staying in the rather bohemian district of de Pijp, a vibrant part of the city brimming with cafés, restaurants, coffee shops and bars - and frequented by students, artists, and more besides. Close by is the Albert Cuypmarket, which boasts over 100 shops for you to lose yourself amongst.
- Breakfast room
- Air conditioning
- Bicycle rental
- 24-hour reception
How to get there
Savoy Hotel Amsterdam is in the de Pijp district, which has excellent tram and bus links to Centraal. You’re 15 kilometres from Schiphol airport, where you can catch the Intercity train to Amsterdam Zuid, and catch a bus to Amsterdam, de Pjip, two stops away. From there, the hotel is a five-minute walk.
Good to know
Please note there is a tax of 7% per room, per night payable to the hotel upon check-out.
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Want to add flights?
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.