A designer hotel with waterside restaurant on the Ipswich harbour
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Bitte verwenden Sie zum Einloggen bei Secret Escpaes Ihre E-Mailadresse.
Salthouse Harbour View room
Quirky and traditional styles sit side by side at this boutique waterfront hotel on Neptune Quay - includes breakfast and a choice of rooms
- The Salthouse Harbour Hotel is a swanky designer retreat with an award-winning restaurant and a playful attitude. Located in a historic building on the banks of Neptune Quay in Ipswich, this red-brick gem has been given a serious revamp with Vivienne Westwood rugs, Damien Hirst posters and pearl-wearing suits of armour.
- The toast of Suffolk, the Salthouse Eaterie supports independent producers and uses the freshest, locally-sourced ingredients to create dishes with a delicate fusion of flavours. Sunday lunch is available as well as afternoon tea and a delicious selection of desserts and cheeses.
- It's the details that count in these charming boutique bedrooms. Features such as exposed brick walls, carved wooden headboards, antique furnishings and scatterings of coloured pillows make a lasting impression of style and comfort. The Salthouse Harbour Hotel boasts a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- 24-hour front desk
- Room service
- Laundry services (chargeable)
How to get there
Ipswich is easily accessible from most major roads and sits closest to the A14 and the A12. It is approximately two hours by road from London, three hours from Birmingham and just over four hours from Manchester. Ipswich rail station is on the great Eastern Main Line from London to Norwich.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Join now for free
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.