Grade I-listed Northamptonshire hotel with award-winning dining
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Relaxing spa breaks
A magnificent 16th-century hotel with a spa and three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant in the Northamptonshire countryside – with breakfast and a spa treatment discount
- Rushton Hall in Northamptonshire is so grand and packed full of original features that you could easily imagine you're living the Downton Abbey dream. This Grade I-listed hotel is surrounded by 25 acres of beautiful grounds. With its large lake, croquet lawn and tennis court, this palatial property provides the perfect country escape.
- The opulence continues at Tresham Restaurant. For fine dining, the triple AA Rosette-awarded restaurant provides a tempting and unusual mixture of flavours, often using fruit to complement meat and fish. There's also an on-site brasserie, serving more informal fare for lunch and dinner each day.
- With a swimming pool, sauna, steam room, cafe and fitness suite, the decadent Stableyard Spa really does have it all. Choose from a variety of treatments, including both beauty and wellness therapies, to get that truly pampered feeling. Please note that child swimming times are 9am-10.30am and 4pm-5.30pm.
- Three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant
Rushton Hall Hotel & Spa, a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-holder, is 100 miles away from London and 130 miles from Manchester. The nearest mainline train stations are Kettering and Corby, where you can then change for local bus routes or hail a taxi.
Good to know
Please note that it is advised to make restaurant reservations and pre-book spa treatments to avoid any disappointment. Please contact the hotel directly.
Please also note that the three AA Rosette-awarded restaurant serves dinner only, and is closed on Sundays and Mondays. You'll also find a brasserie on site, open for lunch and dinner daily.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.