Greek island bliss on a five-star, half-board beach escape on Thassos
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
and keep up to date on our offers as soon as they open
New deals start and end every day
Our deals move fast - our emails make sure you don't miss a trip.I don't want to get amazing discounts on luxury travel in my inbox
The perfect package with flights included
Double room with sea view
A relaxing half-board stay at a sun-kissed five-star beachfront resort set in a secluded cove on the stunning Greek island of Thassos - with all travel
- A TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner, Royal Paradise Beach Resort & Spa sits in a private sandy cove that leaves guests mere moments from the azure waters of the Aegean Sea. Its low-rise, terrace-orientated architecture makes the most of the glorious views, which are particularly spectacular over sunset.
- Elea Restaurant offers an elegant environment in which to enjoy delicious Greek cuisine, alongside views over the olive gardens and the beach. Elsewhere, the buffet restaurant is open for breakfast, with hot and cold options, as well as show-cooking stations, and there are two bars; one in the lobby and another by the pool.
- Royal Senses Spa awaits to unwind you into peaceful state of relaxation. Float your cares away in the heated indoor pool, detox with a sauna session, massage tired muscles in the Jacuzzi, or get your adrenaline pumping with some time in the well-equipped gym. A full spa treatment menu completes this particularly tempting picture.
- Private beach area
- Spa and wellness centre
- Tennis and badminton courts
- Giant chess
- Buffet restaurant
- À la carte restaurant
- Lobby bar
- Pool bar
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
How to get there
Kavala International Airport is 36 kilometres from the hotel. Return transfers, including a ferry ride, to the airport are included in the offer to a stress-free journey.
Good to know
To stay informed about how the UK leaving the EU could affect you when travelling in Europe, and the steps you need to take, please visit the Foreign and Commonwealth Office website.
Please note that spa access and use of the spa facilities is chargeable.
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.