Five-star London luxe near Kensington Gardens
Save up to 60% on luxury hotels and holidays.
Access and book our deals using just your email
Royal Albert Hall
Albert Memorial, Kensington Gardens
A five-star bolthole next to London's most loved Royal Park, with award-winning eateries – includes breakfast
- Perfectly positioned for a peaceful stay next to one of the most impressive green spaces in London, the Royal Garden Hotel is a convenient base for a stay in the capital. Behind this TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-winner's charcoal facade, you'll find bright interiors with hints of luxury, befitting its prime location.
- Exquisite fine dining can be found at the revered Min Jiang, a gastronomic experience rivalled only by the awe-inspiring panoramic views of the London skyline from the 10th-floor space: the authentic Chinese cuisine has had rave reviews. There's also the rooftop Bertie's Bar, named after King Edward VII and ideal for an indulgent nightcap.
- Nestled on the edge of Kensington Gardens, you're in prime position to explore the manicured lawns, serpentine lakes, and museums that sit prettily within the grand estate. You also have the splendid Kensington Palace to hand, where there are countless exhibitions to walk you through the Regency's history.
- Afternoon tea (chargeable)
How to get there
In the heart of London, you'll have easy access to High Street Kensington tube station for the Circle and the District lines, or to Gloucester Road station for the Piccadilly line, offering a direct link to Heathrow Airport. Getting around London is easy, and you can pay as you go with an Oyster or your contactless card. Parking can be tricky in London, so we recommend you leave the car at home.
We source flights from all major scheduled and low cost airlines to offer you a full choice of airlines, departure airports and flight times.
You can choose to add a flight to this hotel. Just select the dates you want to book your stay from the calendar and choose ‘Hotel + Flights’
On the next page you can choose the departure airport, time and airline and price that is convenient to you
When you buy a hotel with a flight with us you are financially protected under the ATOL scheme.
If you need any support booking this holiday, please contact 0207 887 2772 (Mon - Sun 8am to 8pm)
If you wish to make a flight only booking, or add a flight to an existing hotel booking with us, call our reservations team on 0343 227 0007 (Mon-Fri 9-6, Saturday 10-5, Sun closed)
Can't commit to booking right now?
Hold a date for only £25 while you decide.
- Pay £25 to hold a date until the end of the sale.
- If you choose to buy it, the money will go towards your purchase, if not, the cash will be credited to your Secret Escapes account.
Important: Please note, this is not a deposit, complete or guaranteed booking; holding the date simply prevents other members from swooping in and booking your preferred date while you're still having a think about it. Secret Escapes will not be liable for expenses incurred should that date not be available to book and a hold is cancelled.
For more details, please see our FAQ page.